If I have a computer at home and a computer at my office, do I need to purchase two digital subscriptions, or can others in my household use the same account?
You will be able to log into all of your devices at home or work.
What is the cancellation & refund policy?
You may cancel your subscription at any time. For digital-only subscribers that cancel, we will stop charging your account the following billing cycle on the 20th of each month. Subscriptions that span 30 days or less (e.g. monthly subscriptions) and donations are non-refundable unless canceled within 24 hours of purchase. If you cancel a subscription that spans more than 30 days (e.g. annual subscriptions), you are entitled to a pro-rata refund for all unused months of your subscription.
How do I access my digital subscription account?
If you are a print subscriber:
- Go to JuneauEmpire.com/SubscriberCenter
- On the following page click “Sign In”.
- If you haven’t previously registered, click “Existing Subscriber? Create Login” enter your information, and create a password. This email address and password will also function as your login to JuneauEmpire.com.
- If you have already registered at the Juneau Empire Self Service Center and are having trouble logging in to read Juneau Empire please call our customer service team at 907.586.3740 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have purchased a digital only subscription to Juneau Empire:
- Use the User Name and Password you created when signing up
- If you wish to change a password or payment plan go to JuneauEmpire.com/SubscriberCenter and use the Subscriber Sign in to access your account
How do I update my billing information?
- When you are logged in you will see the option to “Edit billing info” after clicking the “Menu” button at the top right of the screen.
- Click this to be brought to a page for entering in your billing information.
- Submit your billing information upon completion.
How do I update my password?
- When you are logged in you will see the option to “Update account” after clicking the “Menu” button at the top right of the screen.
- Click this to be brought to a field for updating your password.
- Save changes upon completion.
I’ve re-registered my account, updated my billing information and password — now what?
In the next 30 days you will see a sign in button appear in the upper right hand corner of the home page. Use your email address and new password to log in.
What if I have further questions?
Please contact us at 907-586-3740 or email us at email@example.com.